Thursday 4 August 2011

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I should probably start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Amy, I live in Suffolk, and am a big reader. I mostly read chick-lit books, although I do like to read a crime novel from time to time and I have been known to dip into fantasy novels too.

I write a bit too. More for fun than anything else though. I got started at the beginning of the year when I was diagnosed with costochondritis. For those who don't know what costochondritis is, it's when the cartilage around the ribs and the sternum become inflamed, causing much pain and discomfort. On average, costochondritis will affect sufferers for 6-8 weeks, however, seven months on, I still very much suffer from the condition. In pain and at a loss as to what to do to get myself through it, I decided to write, and it really helped me through it and I actually found it quite therpautic.

So that's a little about me. I'm not too sure what this blog is going to be about yet, but I hope you stick with it, it might be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment