Wednesday 10 August 2011

Social Networking

I have never been into social networking before, although, I have frequently visited the blogs and twitter accounts of many of the writers and book fans I am now following to see what they've been up to, I have never had an account or participated myself. Last week, however, I took the plunge and set up both this blog and a twitter account. I have read many times over the past year or so how social networking is a great tool for writers and readers to make themselves accessible to others and to discuss the things they have in common.

I'll admit I was dubious about joining twitter at first, thinking 'who an earth whould want to follow me?' I needn't have worried, though, as I soon gained a handful of followers, which made me feel a whole lot easier and comfortable with the process. So, thank you to all those that have followed me so far.

I am hoping to sort my blog out and add more content to it over the course of the new few weeks, so I hope you'll stick with it. And if you'd like to follow me on twitter, you can find me at: @amy_jayne_

No comments:

Post a Comment