Yep, that's right, my blog won an award! Thanks to the lovely Juliet Greenwood, whose blog can be found here, my blog has won the Versatile Blogger Award. Yay! I must say I was completely suprised to discover that I had won, but nonetheless it was a lovely suprise.
Now the Versatile Blogger Award has rules and as I'm a stickler for rules, I am duty bound to follow them. The rules are:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to other, recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So here are my seven facts about myself:
1) I have a massive fear of snakes. Seriously, I can't even look at a picture of one. I even have to watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here with my hands half covering my eyes just in case.
2) Chipped nail varnish really annoys me. As soon as I get the smallest chip, the whole lot comes off and I start again. And I hate seeing chipped polish on other people's nails - my sister is the worst for it!
3) I have never tried coffee. I can't stand the smell of it, and can't bring myself to even attempt to drink it.
4) I have a condition called Costoshondritis.
5) I dislike dark chocolate.
6) I have read every book that Jill Mansell has written (that's 22 to date).
7) I passed my driving test on my third attempt.
And the blogs I am passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to are:
Mama J - who blogs about reading, writing, cake, TV and a whole lot more.
Marcie Steele - who blogs about writing and her journey to self-publication.
Amanda Egan (Mummy Misfit) - who blogs about writing and a whole lot more.