Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas is coming!

I have somewhat neglected my blog recently - sorry! I have no excuses, so I won't even attempt to come up with one.

Anyway, Christmas is coming. It's just over a month away now and I'm rather looking forward to it. To celebrate, my Twitter and Blog backgrounds have been given a festive make-over. My Christmas shopping is nearly done, although I still have a few bits to get over the next few weeks for a couple of family members who are notoriously hard to buy for. How an earth do you buy gifts for people who don't even know what they want?! It's the male members of my family I always struggle with, and it's not just Christmas I have to think about as they all have birthdays either just before or just after Christmas! I'm sure I'll think of something, though. 

How is everyone else's Christmas shopping coming on? Have you started? Have you finished? Are you panicking about what to buy those more difficult loved ones?

1 comment:

  1. No Christmas shopping yet, but I have seen a house completely decorated. Strange when the weather is more like summer!

    If you pop over to my blog, you'll find you've been given an award.

    Enjoy!

    Juliet
    http://julietgreenwoodauthor.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete